Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Type: Outboard
- Length: 20' 2"
- Beam: 8' 4"
- Bottom width: 6' 5"
- Max. Recommended HP: 300 HP
- Fuel Capacity: 55 gal.
- Max. Person Capacity: 6 persons
- Max. person weight: 1100 lbs.
- Max. person, motor & gear weight: 2200 lbs.
- Interior depth: 25"
- Transom height: 26"
- Deadrise: 18 degrees
- Draft: 18"
- Average dry weight: 2900 lbs.
- Average package weight: 5500 lbs.
- Package height: 7' 2"
- Package width: 8' 6"
- Towing length: 27' 11"
- Storage Length: 24' 1"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- NMMA® certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA® & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- EPA-compliant fuel system
- Anti-fatigue matting below bow & cockpit carpet
- Gunnels designed to maximize interior space & fishing room
- 3 stainless steel drink holders
- 4 stainless steel pull-up cleats
- Stainless steel bow & stern eyes
- Passenger grab handle
- Fire extinguisher
- Bow 10-gal. (37.85 L) insulated baitwell w/removable bucket
- Aft 26-gal. (98.42 L) insulated GUARDIAN™, anti-slosh & rotomolded livewell w/removable divider, bait bucket & rounded corners
- Two 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) aerator/fill pumps w/timers (1 for baitwell, 1 for livewell)
- Two 750 GPH (2,839.06 LPH) recirculator pumps w/timers (1 for baitwell, 1 for livewell)
- Pump-out systems (baitwell & livewell)
- Oxygen generators (baitwell & livewell)
- Livewell lid latching to keep lid closed at speed & in rough conditions
- Insulated aluminum lids w/welded corners
- Minn Kota® Terrova® 36V, 112-lb. (50.80 kg) thrust, 60" (1.52 m) composite shaft, foot-control trolling motor w/Bluetooth® & Universal Sonar 2
- Trolling motor pedal recess
- Lowrance® Elite-7 Ti2 Combo RAM®-mounted fishfinder w/GPS
- Touchscreen switch panel w/1-touch boat controls including First Fish, Nite Mode, master power, trim, lighting, bilge, livewells & more
- Key fob remote w/First Fish, Nite Mode, master power on/off & trim
- First Fish feature fills & recirculates livewell w/1 touch for stress-free livewell prep
- Hydraulic steering w/custom tilt wheel
- Heavy-duty molded, tinted windscreens
- Custom-molded port & starboard modular consoles w/finished bottom
- Oversized carpeted, lockable port glovebox w/dual access
- Below-console footrest w/storage
- Port & starboard below-console shelves
- SmartCraft® link gauges w/Mercury® monitor
- Side-mounted LED courtesy light
- Space to mount additional electronics
- Bike seat w/hydraulic pedestal
- Attwood® Centric X folding molded fishing seat w/hydraulic pedestal
- Attwood® Centric X driver & passenger seats
- Stainless steel bow & aft rails (port & starboard)
- Bow port & starboard lockers w/lift assists
- Bow port cooler w/removable tray
- Bow & aft lockable storage compartments
- 3-level center rod locker for rods up to 8' (2.44 m) w/tapered rod tubes to protect rod tips
- Between-console foldout storage drawer w/two 3600 tackle boxes
- Extra-large integrated port net holder
- Passenger rod ramp w/rod handle organizer & hold-down strap
- Port & starboard midship insulated storage boxes designed to accept tackle trays
- Midship in-floor storage for batteries
- Starboard tool holder
- 2 lift-out, molded aft storage boxes that will each accept seven 3700 tackle trays
- Easy access to rigging & pumps
- Insulated aluminum lids w/welded corners
- 24-oz. (.68 kg) plush, marine-grade, cut pile carpet on decks & floor
- Room to RAM®-mount additional electronics at bow
- Stainless steel lockable latches
- Deep V NVT™ performance hull w/RAPID PLANING SYSTEM™ (RPS™) transom
- 10" (25.4 cm) R&R Design Slidemaster adjustable jack plate; 8" (20.32 cm) w/225HP motor
- Transom designed for Kicker motor application
- Rigging tube
- Stainless steel propeller
Construction & Exterior
- 100% composite deck core w/superior thermal stability & strength-to-weight ratio
- Deck & hull chemically bonded & mechanically fastened
- Gelcoated stringer/liner system
- Foam-filled hull for optimal buoyancy & safety
- Full-width fiberglass-encapsulated composite transom
- Hand-laid, heavy-duty performance hull w/reinforced sides
- Fold-down 4-step stainless steel reboarding ladder
- Bow navigation lights integrated into gunnels
- Bow panel w/trolling motor receptacle, navigation light, anchor light & trim switches
- Redundant automatic bilge pump system w/dual 1,600 GPH (6,056.66 LPH) pumps
- Heavy-duty Interstate® starting battery
- 3 heavy-duty Interstate® trolling batteries
- 4-bank, 35-amp onboard battery charger w/exterior receptacle
- 6-gauge trolling motor wiring w/50-amp circuit breaker
- Automotive style, labeled fuse panel w/cover
- Manual LED-lighted bow storage compartments
- E-Start emergency jump start system
- Master power switch
- Ventilation fan system in bow storage
- Waterproof Deutsch gauge plugin connectors
- Water/abrasion-resistant connectors
- Console-mounted 12V outlet
- Custom-fit, tandem-axle NITRO® trailer powder-coated w/GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion & chip protection for improved durability
- 7-pin connector
- 14" (35.56 cm) custom NITRO® aluminum wheels w/radial tires
- Integrated boarding step w/safety handle for easier boarding/reboarding at bow while boat is on trailer
- Surge disc brakes on both axles
- All-welded rectangular GALVASHIELD® frame
- Spare tire carrier w/matching spare tire
- Space-saving swing-away tongue to reduce storage length
- 1,500-lb. (680.39 kg) swing-up locking jack w/swivel wheel
- Heavy-duty winch w/non-binding nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- Carpeted bunks & fender boards to protect hull
- Submersible LED lights
- Safety cables