Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: MERCURY MARINE
- Model: 150XL 4S
- Engine Power: 150hp
- Type: Outboard 4 Stroke
3033 S. Padre Island Drive
Corpus Christi, Texas, US, 78415
2019 Tracker Grizzly 2072 CC Sportsman
Price: 32,295 USD
Included Options: 600 USD
Freight: 1,050 USD
Prep: 295 USD
Your Price: 34,240 USD
- Length:21' 5"
- Beam: 102"
- Bottom width: 72"
- Max. recommended HP: 150 HP
- Fuel capacity: 19.2 gal.
- Max. person capacity: 5 persons
- Max. person weight: 1000 lbs.
- Max. person, motor & gear weight: 1800 lbs.
- Interior depth: 18"
- Transom height: 25"
- Deadrise: 7 degrees
- Hull material: 0.1 5052 marine alloy
- Average weight: 1930 lbs.
- Average package weight: 3557 lbs.
- Package height: 7' 2"
- Package width: 8' 6"
- Towing length: 26' 5"
- Storage length (w/outboard trimmed down): 25' 6"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- Backed by the TRACKER® Promise—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats
- 5-year hull warranty
- NMMA® certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA® & U.S. Coast Guard Requirements
- EPA-compliant fuel system
- Bow & stern eyes
- 4 tie-off cleats
- Integral bow navigation lights
- Integral navigation lights on sides of bowfishing deck
- Sport steering wheel
- BayStar™ hydraulic steering
- All-welded, aluminum center console w/windscreen
- Lockable storage area below
- Vertical rod holders
- Integrated hold-down eyes for securing fish storage containers
- Courtesy lighting
- Tachometer & fuel gauge
- Textured grab rail
Construction & Exterior
- 100% aluminum, wood-free construction
- Thick .190 aluminum floor for added rigidity & a quieter ride
- 7° deadrise for a smoother, drier ride
- Welded-in, foam-filled interior side walls for quieter ride & structural strength
- Integrated sponsons at the stern—for quicker planing & better shallow-water performance
- Rubberized grip steps on sponsons for dogs boarding from the water
- Heavy-duty 1-piece, extruded aluminum gunnels for structural strength & rigidity
- Extruded bow chines for a stronger hull
- .100 5052 marine grade aluminum hull
- All-aluminum box-beam transom w/corner braces—welded in to unitize & strengthen the hull
- Transom motor-mounting plate for increased strength & durability
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system for full-length support of the running surface
- Pressed-in strakes for structural strength & tracking stability
- Industry-exclusive, baked-on powder-coat finish (Forest Green) w/Sure Tread™ for long-lasting durability, color & good looks
- Available in optional Grassland or Woodland camo patterns (at additional cost)
- Eight 50W, 3,500 lumen LED lights around the front deck to illuminate your prey
- 500 GPH (1,893 LPH) bilge pump
- Courtesy lighting
- 2 Interstate® batteries: 1 cranking & 1 trolling
- Onboard DC generator to power LED lighting
- Rocker switches for nav lights, bilge pump & aerator pump
- Exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting channel in gunnels
- Built-in fuel tank
- Trolling motor mounting surface along bow edge
- Removable elevated bow shooting deck w/railing, rail-mounted bow & drink holder, 3 seat pedestal base locations, LED spotlights & trolling motor access hatch
- Roomy front deck w/more space for fishing/hunting
- 2 movable bike seats w/3 bow & 2 aft seat base locations
- Bow storage
- Lighted, lockable storage compartment for bows
- Rail-mounted utility tray w/arrow, tool & drink holders
- Sure Tread™ non-skid interior
- Padded helm cushion
- Courtesy lighting
- Recessed trolling motor foot pedal
- Bow 15-gal. (57 L) rotomolded, aerated livewell w/bait bucket holder & rounded corners for easy maintenance & to protect your catch
- Custom-fit, tandem-axle trailer w/powder-coat finish & GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion & chip protection for improved durability
- 13" (33.02 cm) wheels w/radial tires
- Super Lube hubs for quick & complete hub lubrication
- Pivot-up locking jack w/swivel wheel
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- Heavy-duty upright load guides for easy, centered loading
- Carpeted bunks to protect hull
- Submersible LED lighting
- Nylon tie-down straps (supplied w/boat package)
- Safety cables
- Minn Kota® PowerDrive™ 12V, 55-lb. (24.9 kg) thrust, 54" (1.4 m) shaft, foot-control trolling motor
We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location.