Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: MERCURY MARINE
- Model: 115EXLPT 4S CT
- Engine Power: 115hp
- Type: Outboard
3033 S. Padre Island Drive
Corpus Christi, Texas, US, 78415
2018 Mako 184 CC
Price: 31,395 USD
Included Options: 1,050 USD
Freight: 900 USD
Prep: 445 USD
Your Price: 33,790 USD
- Length:18' 4"
- Beam: 8' 2"
- Bottom width: 6' 8"
- Max. recommended HP: 150 HP
- Fuel capacity: 53.5 gal.
- Max. person capacity: 5 persons
- Max. person weight: 965 lbs.
- Max. person, motor & gear weight: 1727 lbs.
- Interior depth: 23"
- Transom height at center line: 25"
- Deadrise: 18 degrees
- Draft: 12"
- Dry weight: 2255 lbs.
- Average hull weight: 1800 lbs.
- Average package weight: 3055 lbs.
- Package height: 8' 6"
- Package height w/T-top or hardtop: 9' 10"
- Storage length: 25' 7"
Certification & Safety
- Backed by the MAKO® Assurance 5+Life—the best factory warranty in the business
- NMMA® certified
- Factory leak tested for hull, plumbing & fitting integrity
- Stainless steel hardware & fasteners for corrosion resistance
- CorrosionX stainless spray treatment included
- Binnacle-mounted motor control
- Gauge panel w/analog gauges
- Heavy-duty electrical switching system w/battery selector switch(es)
- Forward-console seat w/21-gal. (80 L) baitwell
- Integrated full-width footrest
- Acrylic windscreen
- Battery storage
- Marine-grade tinned wiring w/submersible connectors
- 2 console drink holders
Construction & Exterior
- 100% composite construction
- Heavy-duty, fiberglass-encapsulated transom w/2" (5.08 cm) fiberglass-impregnated, high-density composite core
- Hull/deck joint chemically sealed & bonded 360° & mechanically fastened every 6" (15.24 cm) w/316 stainless steel fasteners
- 1-piece molded fiberglass stringer grid w/integrated transom knee supports
- Closed-cell, foam-injected stringer grid for USCG-approved flotation
- Premium marine-grade stainless steel hardware
- Heavy-duty rub rail & insert
- Closed-molded hatch covers w/finished undersides & integrated gaskets
- Aluminum backing plates for cleats, chocks & hinges
- MAKO® Bone White gelcoat
Electrical, Mechanical & Plumbing Systems
- USCG-compliant navigation lights
- Labeled, tinned-copper wiring for easy maintenance & protection in a marine environment
- NEW 2-tone high-density marine-grade vinyl upholstery w/stain-resistant coating & composite substrates on seats
- Anchor locker
- Foredeck dodger mounting boss
- Port & starboard bow seats w/64-qt. (61 L) fishboxes w/gravity overboard drainage
- Low profile stainless steel bow rails
- 2 pedestal helm seats w/slide & swivel
- Self-bailing cockpit
- 2 gunnel-mounted rod holders
- Port & starboard under-gunnel rod racks for 4 rods
- Molded non-skid surfaces throughout
- Bilge access hatch
- Port & starboard molded-in swim platforms
- Four 6" (15.24 cm) polished marine-grade stainless steel cleats
- Legendary dry-riding MAKO® hull
- Aggressive deep V hull design
- Performance lifting strakes
- Factory-matched propeller
T-Top or Hardtop
- .25" (.64 cm) aluminum backing-plate reinforcement for T-top mounting
- Tandem-axle EZ Loader® aluminum trailer
- NMMA® certified trailer
- DOT approved
- Tandem-axle brakes
- 13" (33.0 cm) radial tires w/galvanized V5 wheels & galvanized axle
- Oil bath hubs
- Leaf spring suspension
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & safety strap
- Stainless steel hardware
- Galvanized steel components
- LED lighting
- PVC loading guides
- Composite fenders
We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location.